Monday, January 27, 2014

I pray to be her patient, Dr.Herbst!


Here is an excerpt of some typical medically based information, found readily on the web, with just a quick search on where my struggle begins.

Pain & weakness from Dercum’s Disease (adiposis dolorosa) is often attributed to lipomas (fatty deposits) applying pressure to nerves. This explanation is included in many definitions of the disease [1,2,3]. This theory has not been confirmed histopathologically in patients with Dercum’s Disease[4]. However, nerve compression secondary to adjacent lipomas is a recognized medical condition[5,6,7]. Most lipomas are asymptomatic, but they can cause pain when they compress nerves[8]. In fact, neuropathic pain related to subcutaneous lipoma without direct nerve compression is possible[9]. Lipomas exhibit a different cytokine profile than normal adipose, which may contribute to neural inflammation or microvascular changes[9].

In the meanwhile... I will chronicle medically related incidents while in prayer that a Doctor will be wise and thoughtful enough to take heed when we meet & ultimately work with Dr. Karen Herbst's (AZ) protocol, that I might eventually have relief from these varying conditions that plague!

I would like to will my body to Dr. Karen Herbst for her exclusive use! In fact she doesn't even need to wait til I'm dead!! 

And my greatest prayer would be that these efforts all go toward forwarding my descendants futures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment