Thursday, July 9, 2015

Frozen Charlotte No More!!

The best parts of being your Own doctor are.... I have more ME experience than anyone on the planet!! I've PHd that!! 

I do not need to pay for any doctor's student loans, mortgages, or ex-wives. I refuse to be the pin cushion that finances the pharmaceutical agenda. 
and if there's no one to argue with... & I avoid that white coat syndrome... 
my blood pressure issues ARE addressed! 

I'm smart enough to find and interpret the information that applies to me & my personal condition....
( I am simply adjusting to a new normal! ) 
I'm best suited for it, covered with the armor of my holy spirit & shielded by my past...

 As each moment & every experience (painful or joyous at the time) has come to serve me in this day... & I have awakened to true Faith!! 

To be continued, thankfully!! With special credit attributed to those that held my hands through it... whether in small or large part... 

No comments:

Post a Comment