Monday, August 10, 2015

Sun Tunnel

Had to fixup sun tunnel over tub...

Light sensitivity combined with long hours of balneotherapy; necessity is mother of invention.

After three years of staring at the tinted plexiglass (that has well served its purposed tacked into place up there), a collection of dried moths & ceiling popcorn had lost its appeal... 

So, I took it down and thoroughly cleaned everything!! But found that one side stenciled want enough to block any new offenders...

So back down it came (with lots of fresh debris) and on the side opposite of the freshly painted stencils, I added some sort of Indian River tribute, then stuck it back up there on its perch of brads. Where it will remain for probably another the years..

After knocking down the remaining popcorn... I thoroughly RE-cleaned .. & am now enjoying the fruits of my labor!

aaaahhh

PS... I have discovered the root of my recent rashes ... Having ruled out all other potentialities.. 

MY OWN SWEAT (precipitated by discontinuation of ALL PHARMACEUTICALS!!) 

Your continued prayer is much appreciated!! Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment